Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A secret garden...



On a bike ride, one early morning, I turned down a street I don't travel often. I was greeted by a most magical garden. Flowers. Paths. Old fences. So inviting. As I was getting ready to ride on I saw someone sitting in a chair by the side door. The lady was sweet enough to let me interrupt her quiet morning and answer all my questions. I asked her if I might photograph her flower gardens. She most happily agreed. On my next day off I brought my camera and photographed all the beauty in the still morning light.

5

1

If you look, oh so carefully at the picture on the right in the next set, you will see my riding partner, Chance. Tethered to the garden gate. Watching and waiting. Patiently.

2

3

4

6

7

As I was taking pictures, and being completely immersed in all the colors and scents, I heard a soft "meow" and looked up. This is what I was greeted with.

8

9

10

11

12

13

And then I saw the blue chest. It was in the outside sitting area. I am in love.

14

15

16

Another visitor to the garden...

17

She said I should cut some flowers to take home. To make me happy. So I did. And it does.

18

20

From the kitchen window to the dining room table. Happy...

21

22

23

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created with flickr badge.