Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Meet the Ratties!!



My daughter has 2 new additions to her little furry family. June Bug & Rat Bastard. (She named hers and her husband named his...I'll let you figure out who named who.) Two tiny little girls. Full of curiosity and wiggly little pink noses. They are precious!

1

Part of their home is a little Dr. Who box. Which they are quite fond of.

2

Another part of their home is a blue tunnel that they absolutely adore!

3

5

Getting all snuggly in my hand. It is not as easy as one might think to hold a tiny June Bug and take her picture. But I managed.

4

And here is little Rat Bastard checking out the situation.

7

This is pretty much how Davis looked the whole time. Very intense. Concentrating. Alert.

6

One last one of June Bug looking up at me from my lap.

8

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created with flickr badge.