Monday, September 1, 2014

Quotes...1



One of my favorite things to do with my photographs is add a quote to it. It gives the image depth and meaning that perhaps wasn't there before. So I'm going to start doing it again! And I'm going to put all of the photos with quotes under this category...Quotes. (I'm witty like that.)

Moving briskly along because introspection gives her a stomach ache.Moving briskly along because introspection gives her a stomach ache.
.•*♥ StoryPeople


My wishes are: a humble cottage with a thatched roof, but a good bed, good food, the freshest milk and butter, flowers before my window...My wishes are: a humble cottage with a thatched roof, but a good bed, good food, the freshest milk and butter, flowers before my window...
.•*♥ Heinrich Heine


..The culture. The mix of people. The pace. The food. But for me, it's like one epic Easter egg hunt. You're always finding these little surprises around every corner....The culture. The mix of people. The pace. The food. But for me, it's like one epic Easter egg hunt. You're always finding these little surprises around every corner.
.•*♥ Gayle Forman, Where She Went

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created with flickr badge.