Monday, March 17, 2014

62nd annual Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival



We made it to the 62nd annual Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival this year. Fun and so much to see. A little rain, but we kept on. I'm always amazed at the talent people have. And the beauty they create.

14
"You have to be blasé about something, she said, or you'll die from overexcitement."  ¸.•*´¨`♥ Story People

5
"She’d always loved beautiful underwear—lacey bras and knickers..."¸.•*´¨`♥ Lexxie CouperLove's Rhythm

1

2

3

4
"There was nothing separate about her days. Like drops on the window-pane, they ran together and trickled away."¸.•*´¨`♥ Dorothy Parker

7

8

6
“Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.”  ¸.•*´¨`♥ Jodi PicoultMy Sister's Keeper

9

10

15

11
"I suppose all these people know better than I. It was silly, perhaps, but I did like the view Of geraniums (red) and delphiniums (blue).” ¸.•*´¨`♥ A.A. Milne

16

12
“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ¸.•*´¨`♥ Joseph Campbell

17

13
"If I had to do it all over again, he told me, I'd probably do it the same way. But I wouldn't tell your grandmother about it."  ¸.•*´¨`♥ Story People

19

20

18

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created with flickr badge.