Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Orleans 2013 {6}



After the walk through the cemetery, we were back on the bus. This post is mostly from the bus. Except for one shot of inside the cafe we stopped at for dinner.

1

2

This house is the MTV Real World house.

4

5

6

7

8

A little fun shot as we passed by eye level windows!

9

10

11

12

Canal Street. The widest street in America. Yup. And it really was going to be a canal, but funds fell through. They filled in the canal, added tracks for trolleys and called it a day. The widest street.

13

The bar in the next set was at Huck Finn's. If you go in, I recommend the Crawfish Etouffee. I was having a little bit of a hissie because Coop's was closed for kitchen remodeling. And I love their Crawfish Etouffee. I felt like I hit the jackpot when I tasted their version. Delicious!

14

The home of the famous Blue Dog paintings.

15

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Created with flickr badge.